Tidworth sits on the border of the Wessex and Southern Water areas and was previously operated directly by the MoD.
The amount you pay depends on which area your property is in. To see our current schedule of charges, please click on the applicable link to you below.
Paying your Bill
You have a choice of several different ways of paying your bill, whether your water is metered or not.
All these services are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cheque through the post
- Cash/cheque paid in at any Bank or Building Society subject to their transaction fees
- Using a Veolia Water payment card at any Post Office
- Using our telephone service to pay by Debit or Credit card
- Direct Debit
- Standing Order: Bank details as below.
- BACs. Our bank account details are:
Barclays Banks plc. Account name: Veolia Water Projects Ltd. Sort code: 20-74-09. Account number: 93738027. Reference: your customer number from the first page of your bill.
Having difficutly paying your bill?
If you have difficulty paying your water bill, please let us know as soon as possible. We want to help and, although we cannot reduce your bill, we may be able to make special payment arrangements to suit your circumstances. If you want to know more about how we recover unpaid charges, refer to our leaflet: Debt recovery