Veolia Water Projects
Veolia Water Projects provides water and sewerage services to domestic and commercial customers in the Tidworth and Perham Down area in Wiltshire and for its associated civilian population in post codes SP9 and SP11.
As these areas fall within another supply area, the Water Services Regulation Authority (Ofwat) has granted Veolia a special license to provide these services. This is known as an inset appointment.
If your enquiry relates to any other post code please refer to the water company for that geographic area.
If your water supplier recently changed its name from Veolia Water Central, East or Southeast to Affinity Water, please contact them directly.
Our operating area
Veolia Water Projects' (Tidworth inset) operating area is about 80 miles south west of London.
What we offer
- Our team is locally-based
- We ensure a safe and reliable supply of drinking water for our customers
- We operate, maintain and continually improve the large network of water and sewerage assets
- We deal with and manage wastewater
- Our service includes customer relations and billing
- We support our local communities
- We support developers with new connections.
Our published reports
We are required by the Regulators such as OFWAT and DEFRA to publish certain Reports and Performance Information relating to how we administer and control our Business. In this Section you will be able to view and download such documents from the list below: