Infrastructure Services provides large electrical grid connections for renewable energy producers including waste, wind, and anaerobic digestion.
We provide large electrical grid connections for renewable energy producers including waste, wind, and Anaerobic Digestion.
- Electricity grid connections to major and renewable projects.
- High voltage projects up to 132kV.
- Complex technical solutions.
- Primary substations.
- Long off site routes.
- Private electrical balance of plant.
Infrastructure Services forms strategic alliances with major developers and asset owners.Providing tailored service partnerships for major projects and framework agreements with these benefits:
- Project management and asset replacement expertise.
- Asset management.
- Turnkey solutions.
- Innovative commercial arrangements.
- Framework agreements.
- Partnering ethos.
Accessing Group Expertise
We can add value to your developments by accessing the expertise available across the Veolia Environnement group for everything relevant to water, energy and waste services.