Our bid team works closely with you, your architects and all consultants, as well as other utility service providers to design, plan and cost the provision of all the utilities required for your development.
Partnerships built to succeed
We believe in forming close working partnerships with our industrial and commercial customers, providing an integrated service that is faster, easier and more cost-effective than ever before. Working with Infrastructure Services you will benefit from a flexible service that gives you:
- Solutions that follow your build programme
- Work constructed to meet your completion programme, recognising peaks in activity.
Our experience enables us to provide the most economical asset owning solution for our clients, providing a range of services that include:
- Multi-utility scheme design and planning
Design and installation of gas, water and electricity mains and services
- Site investigations and evaluations
Substation design and construction
- Network construction for gas, electric, water and telecoms
- Construction programming and asset adoption expertise
Localised energy using renewable energy sources and Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
Developing a leading reputation
Working with many of the country's leading industrial and commercial developers on a diverse range of projects, we have been delivering fast, cost-effective solutions in a variety of challenging situations. Our projects include refurbishment works on new builds, green and brown field sites and our engineering knowledge allows us to provide a solution to existing sites.
Joined up thinking
Our approach to the design, planning and implementation of multi-utility schemes provides you with a co-ordinated service that includes:
- Working with your dedicated consultant to project manage every aspect of the process, giving faster responses to your requests and instant solutions to unforeseen changes in scheduling
- Identifying diversion works
- Providing local services, with local people on a national footprint
- Interfacing with all relevant assets owners, including independents
- Providing you with robust commercial solutions
- Liaison with local service providers.
We have worked with developers on supermarkets, schools, academies out of town retail parks and landowners throughout the UK:
- Large retailers and grocers
- Regional development agency
- Major construction companies
- Leading UK consultants