Connecting utilities to new developments can be a complex process, dealing with various organisations which can result in uncoordinated service connections. Infrastructure Services can provide all your utilities in one trench, with one company point of contact. The benefits of our integrated service have long been recognised as the most efficient way of working.
Infrastructure Services provides multi-utility services including large electrical grid connections for renewable energy producers of waste, wind, and anaerobic digestion. The benefits of our integrated service have been recognised by the largest construction and development companies in the UK as the most efficient way of working.
One supplier for all utilities
Keeping it Simple
From the initial planning stages, our team is available to provide a range of support services, which include:
- Electricity, gas and water: connections from design through to commissioning; meter exchange and installation
- Design, installation, commissioning and asset management on behalf of third parties
- Site investigations and feasibility studies
- Substation design, installation and commissioning
- Gas transportation
- Water and wastewater services
- Telecoms services
- Full project management services across all products in all sectors
- Asset adoption expertise
- Innovative procurement
- Asset construction and management
- High Voltage maintenance contracts
- End-to-end tailored utility solutions
We're able to provide multiple benefits by bringing you...
- One point of contact for all your utility infrastructure requirements
- Cost-effective solutions and operational efficiency for your business
- Tailored service partnerships with our clients
- Flexible approach to changing circumstances on and off-site
- Proven processes and performance
- Expertise derived from a utility heritage
- We challenge designs to maximise efficiencies
- Adoptable designs, first time
- We will guide you through the process
- Scale, reliability, longevity, integrity
Veolia Water holds a wide range of industry and trade accreditations.
As well as full MURS, GIRS, WIRS and NERS, we also listed on the Gas Safe Register (that replaced the CORGI scheme) and are a registered Ofgem Approved Meter Installer (OAMI) levels 1a, 1b and 1c.
The Environmental Management systems of all Veolia Water UK businesses are now certified to ISO 14001 and the majority of Veolia Water Outsourcing businesses have integrated management systems that additionally meet the requirements of ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety).
For full details, please see our Accreditations page.
Visit the dedicated Veolia Water Infrastructure Services website here.